Thursday, October 24, 2013

Zazzle 4 x 8 Photo Cards

Welcome to my blog.  I'm a designer for Zazzle and thought it would be helpful show you real photos of their products.  Sometimes it's hard to tell what you're getting when you look at the computer screen. 

My first product review will be the photo cards.  Zazzle offers them in a 4 x 8 inch size.  I always wondered how they compared to the drugstore variety.  So I ordered a set (minimum order is 10), and I really liked the results.  I like the thickness of the card, it's not flimsy in the least.  I also like the glossiness (if there is such a word).  The price is very reasonable at around a dollar per card, sometimes Zazzle has a 50% off sale so it becomes a really good deal.  Be sure to sign up and receive their emails so you can take advantage of their sales.

The design I ordered was one of my very own.  It's a simple Christmas Nativity silhouette against a dark blue background. 

Below is the product link as well as the photos I took so you could get a close-up.








Zazzle has excellent designers, check out some of these other photo cards for the holidays:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment