Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ceramic Ornaments

My goal was to post once a week, but with the holidays around the corner I decided to step it up.  Did you know Zazzle sells personalized ceramic ornaments?  I ordered one with my son's baby photo on it:

 
 
Here is the product page so you can compare:
 

The product page says 2.87 inches but I didn't realize how big that was until I got it. I placed a quarter next to the ornament so you can gauge its size.  The colors are more vibrant than the product page, it turned out really nice.   The product page also shows the ornament hanging from a cord.  Just FYI the ornament did not come with one, but that's an easy fix.  Just find a nice red ribbon and hang it up.   

I also took a photo of its thickness so you can see:

 
I include this photo because I was under the impression that the ornament would have sharp edges.  Not that I wanted one, but from the product page photos it's hard to tell. 
 
As with all Zazzle products you can personalize the ornament. I chose to keep it simple and have the year 2008 when my son was born.  But you can have much more on your ornament.  Just check out these other designs to see what Zazzle has to offer:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment