Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kids Valentines Day Cards for the Classroom

I love Valentine's day.  There's something about the hearts and colors of pink and purple.  Not to mention all the sugar and confections.  It's a very girly holiday.   And if you have kids it can get busy, especially when you have to buy classroom cards for school.  I designed a card that's fun for girls to hand out.  No envelope needed, you fold the card into a cute square.  It looks like a letter with a LOVE stamp and postmark.  You can personalize the inside with a photo and short message. 

Zazzle Valentine's Day Cards for Classroom photo DSC_0096_Edited_zpsde66206d.jpg


And here's a link to the product page:

There is a flap that folds over and you secure the card with tape or a sticker. If you prefer to just fold the card in half, I also have a design that's a rectangle:
Personalized Photo Valentine Cards for Kids Full Color Rack Card
Personalized Photo Valentine Cards for Kids Full Color Rack Card by LizziesCloset
Design a rack card on zazzle

If you're shopping for boys, there is a design I created for my sons last year.  I ordered more to use again for this year. 

You can hand them out as a postcard or mail them out.  You can also buy envelopes. Amazon has a set that is inexpensive, $4.99 and free shipping with Prime membership. Click here for the link to the envelopes.

Postcards make great Valentines for kids.  Zazzle recently had a big sale on cards so I ordered a bunch for my sons.  Here are some of the designs I picked out:

Thinking of you Often Postcard
Thinking of you Often Postcard by AmyLynBihrle
Shop for Valentine Postcards online at Zazzle.com
 
My oldest son is into Angry Birds and one of his favorites is Blue Bird. I found a couple that look like him, he'll be happy to hand these out.  For this design I customized it by enlarging the image to get rid of the black border on each side.  
Birds in love post cards
Birds in love post cards by pixxart
Find other Bird Postcards at zazzle.com
Valentine Cards for Kids Postcards
Valentine Cards for Kids Postcards by kidsonly
Check out more Blue birds Postcards at Zazzle

I was able to delete the pink background with white polka dots.  I replaced it with a red background.  The great thing about these postcards is that you can type in a message such as "Happy Valentine's Day From Joshua".  It saves your child from writing in each one.  And if you have 25 of them it's a real time saver, especially if you have more than one child.  Leftover cards?  Just save them for next year!
 Here are some other fun designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment